Monday, January 5, 2015

Elie Saab Pre-Fall 2015 picks for the Golden Globes...


Before anything, please let me wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I've been gone far, far, far too long.  Being knee deep in design projects has been keeping me pretty crazy.  But here I am ready to push on.

We are already five days into 2015, and I'm feeling extremely uplifted about the wonder that lies before me.  I think it's going to be a pretty amazing year for all of us.  Are you feeling it too?

The Hollywood award season is about to jump into high gear.  As I was scrolling through files (searching for something I couldn't find) so what else is new right!  I came across some pretty 'BEAUGORGEOUS' pieces from Elie Saab's Fall 2015 Collection.

Each piece is so incredibly beautiful, so skillfully crafted and so utterly ready for their closeup - that I just had to pull as few images.  With so many states in the midst of deep freezes here in the states, I can totally imagine a few of these lovelies being absolutely perfect for the Golden Globes Sunday, January 11th. on NBC.  

I'm willing to bet the long dress with the fur collar will be donned by some new starlet, just poised to make a major statement. What do you think?  If not then... Valentine's Day is just around the corner!!!







No comments: