Tuesday, September 17, 2013

UPDATE: SOLD!!!! Ellen Degeneres Cali Equestrian Estate can be yours!!!!

If the sight of Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi's 26 acre Equestrian Ranch, in the Santa Monica Mountains, in the recent Elle Decor magazine stopped you in your tracks TODAY could be your lucky day!!!!



Turns out the incredible, vintage rough-hewn inspired residence with outer structures (barns, tennis court, cottages) and horse farm is on the market! Yes, it can be yours for a very small sum of $11,000.000 USD.  I think it's worth it! Though far too grand for my purse.
Rumor has it... they've purchase John Saladino's Montecito villa for $26,000.000.  I was a designer in Mr. Saladino design studio when he purchased that residence and was in the process of renovating.  It was even gorgeous in the before state.  Now it is BEYOND incredible.  And YES! I thoroughly predict it will exceed the asking price.  Yes, it is THAT great!















Photos courtesy of William Abranowicz for Elle Decor magazine

Hey! should one of you Hautezone readers make and offer, and make it your home... Pretty please invite me to the home welcoming soiree.  I promise I will bring you a really nice gift!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The post is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.style design

Hautezone said...

Dear Laura,
Thank you fro thee compliments and discovering my blog. Sorry for the delay in responding, but the sentiments are still much appreciated!

Best,

Joy