Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding sealed with a kiss... Double Happiness for the William and Kate!


Photo by Matt Dunham / Associated Press

Congratulations to the happy couple!  Admittedly, I woke up at 3:15 in the morning just to watch.  I am so happy I did. I toggled through the BBC, TLC, ABC, NBC and of course CNN.

HRH Kate was a poised stunner.  A modern Grace Kelly.  HRH William, the dashing gentleman his mother Lady Di would be so very proud of.  I loved the 'Double Happiness, Double Kiss.'  It appeared as though he said prior to the gesture "so shall we do it?".  I just love that.  These two lovelies are truly in love.  Only thing topping that off, was the car right with everyday balloons, as though they are just another couple - just married. 

My hats off and may they be forever blessed.  I'm banking there will be the a 'heir' in the oven by years end.

I am officially starting the baby bump watch... right now!  Who else is in?

1 comment:

karen said...

I only caught the last hour or so (and the double kiss) but I too was more interested in the fact that they seemed to be truly in love and affectionate with each other. Love is the greatest inspiration!