Tuesday, December 21, 2010

One Sexy Mother....




I admit it.  I need the twelve step Tom Ford program for my obsession. There isn't much more to it than that.  I shiver when I see his face.  How many of you agree.  This man just oozes sexiness.  I don't care what team you're on.  He just brings it!  How many of you agree? What's not to love? Fiercely handsome with a gentle spirit, designer of cosmetics, sexy as hell apparel, eyewear  and then some.  I really, really want to see a Tom Ford Hotel.  Please Tom, don't make we wait.

When he walks in the room, I bet you can smell him.  And it's all 'Black Orchid'.  Head to toe, and back again.  Mr. Ford, if I ever see you across a crowded room, I have but two words... 

'Save Yourself'


Images courtesy of W Magazine, HauteLiving and Bazaar

1 comment:

womens lingerie Canada said...

Awesome style, fabulous work done by the designer.