Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kim Kardashian uncovered...Again


Just when you thought it was safe to watch television or pick up a glossy there she is AGAIN! Photographed by Mark Seigler in November 2010 WMag.

Nude, in the raw (Again) and gorgeous. KimKar is a brand. Correction: MEGABrand. Blame CommandPR, Bravo, Ray J, Dash, Reggie Bush and all the rest. Truly, this is a woman 'driving her own bus'. Secretly, she should start her own KimKar University and pack classes on self promotion, and how to make millions of dollars by capitalizing on your 'ass-ets'.

Truth be told, I am not mad at her! I honestly have a 'love-hate' relationship with her because I have a curvy rear end too. My mistake/misstep was NOT having a booty-tape. Something my dear ole' dad left this earth being most proud of.

So how much farther is this train going to go? To the end boys and girls. To the end.


Yes Kim, once again it really is all about you.

No comments: